The clean lines and contemporary furnishings of Can Joel give the property a feel of understated style. Step inside the crisp white walls to a living room with a soaring ceiling, an area rug that doubles as artwork and a fireplace available in the winter months. The open-plan dining room and fully equipped kitchen are contained in one sleek, practical space.
There are four bedrooms in the villa’s main house and two in the villa’s guest house. Three of the main-house bedrooms have king beds and en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with a jetted tub and its own terrace, and one has a king bed and shared bathroom. The two bedrooms in the guest house, which have a king bed and bunk bed, respectively, and a shared bathroom, are ideal for a family traveling with children or the couple still on honeymoon.
Despite its secluded feel, Can Joel is only a short drive from the village of San Carlos—famous as a hippie hangout, now a pretty spot to stop for a meal—and the oceanfront resort town of Santa Eularia des Riu, where you’ll find plenty of shopping and dining options. The area also has beautiful, relatively quiet beaches, the closest of which are Aigues Blanques and Platja es Figueral.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Rain Shower, Jetted Tub, Walk-in Closet, Access shared living area, Television, Air conditioning, Private terrace, Safe, View of pool & countryside
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Private terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Terrace, Access to pool area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Access to gardens
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom Bedroom 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Access to shared living area
- Children’s Room: Bunk bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom Bedroom 5, Shower/bathtub combo, Access to shared living area